World Racing Series is a realistic car simulator, based on a scratch built physics engine that accurately simulates vehicle dynamics and setup options.
As such a force-feedback steering wheel is strongly recommended, although keyboard, joysticks and gamepads are fully supported.
World Racing Series also allows to host and join online races, with an integrated matchmaking server. During events data is collected, to provide statistics for drivers' comparison.
- automotive industry-standard tyre model
- dynamic track surface groove buildup
- wet track simulation and dynamic drying
- dynamic marbles generation
- tyres pickup of marbles, grass and dirt, affecting grip
- output of CSV files with telemetry data to analyze driving sessions
- a plugins interface allows external programs to receive realtime data from the simulated car
- LAN and online racing. Dedicated server available
- support for custom paint schemes for car, helmet and suit
- advanced users can build new tracks and integrate them with the provided tools
- user-selectable driver gestures
If you are interested in World Racing Series, you can download the demo.
The project is constantly evolving, so join the community to orient future development.
To unlock the full version and to support development purchase a license.
SLIMax Manager III